Ready for launch. Climb out at 4,000 feet per minute, fully loaded, quickly and efficiently reaching altitudes you may not have flown through before. Level off at a maximum authorized ceiling of 34,000 feet. Stretch as you relax in the spacious cockpit, surveying an instrument panel more reminiscent of your luxury car than an aircraft. The ergonomically–designed flight deck consolidates pilot workflow and data management, returning aviation to what it should be: intuitive, engaging and fun. With a range of over 1650 nautical miles carrying a payload of 1100 pounds fully-fueled, your destination options are endless, especially given Epic’s superior slow-speed handling and short-field performance. Imagine the possibilities…
Fast and furious. The powerful 1200 HP Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67A engine placed on the aerodynamic airframe of the E1000 delivers true ‘jet-class’ performance. The remarkable strength of carbon fiber composite technology allows for optimal speed and durability. The result: an airframe that seamlessly moves through the air, allowing the E1000 to travel at over 325 KTAS— faster than any single-engine turboprop on the market – and rivaling the performance and speed of most personal business jets. We invite you to review actual fleet performance data for Epic Aircraft relative to the competition.
Defining a new era. The passionate engineers at Epic are dedicated to revolutionizing the way we fly. From the drawing board to the production floor, Epic continues to refine the rules of modern aviation, combining turbine power, composite technology, advanced avionics and first-class luxury, packaged in a sleek and elegant airframe. No other aircraft in its class fully optimizes the benefits of carbon fiber: a superior, stronger, very light weight, highly-moldable material that reduces the number of required parts and results in a more streamlined, efficient production process that ultimately translates into a lower purchase price and lower cost of ownership for customers. That’s innovation you can bank on!
Prepare to be impressed. The E1000 is sleek and statuesque, with elegant lines that draw attention on even the busiest ramps. The cockpit and cabin are spacious, with generous head and legroom able to accommodate 6’8″ tall pilots and passengers. The leather reclining seats are each equipped with side pockets, small item & technology storage, headset jacks, power ports, beverage holders, air vents and fingertip-adjustable LED reading lights. Electronically-dimming windows offer precision control over light, glare, heat and UV rays. Once airborne, technologically-advanced sound proofing reduces engine noise and enhances cabin comfort.
Unlike most of its competitors, Epic uses advanced carbon fiber composite material throughout the construction of its entire E1000 airframe. The superior strength-to-weight ratio and capacity to mold complex curves and shapes makes composites the optimal material for producing aerodynamic forms and establishing a new standard of performance for many industries.
Other exceptional design features of the E1000 include:
- Rugged trailing link landing gear allows for more confident, consistently smooth landings.
- Parker (Cleveland Wheels & Brakes) piston-actuated, hydraulic-operated single disc brakes allow for superior slowing and stopping ability and easier ground handling while taxiing.
- Steerable nose gear utilizes an oleo strut with full castering capability that provides ample shock absorption and superior handling.
- Control system combines cable, bell crank and push-pull rod systems, ensuring a positive, stable, controlled aircraft with smooth inputs throughout the flight envelope.
- Enviro-systems® pressurization and outflow solutions are industry-leading climate systems for cabin-class aircraft, including ground-operable air conditioning system.
- Deice equipment includes pneumatic boots on wings, heated prop, bleed air on windscreen, and inertial separator for the engine.
- Torque limiter facilitates flight operations and enhances safety.
- Automatic fuel balancing system eliminates need to manually switch fuel tanks.
Benefits of Carbon Fiber Technology
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio
- Visually Attractive
- Fewer Parts Count
- Improved Aerodynamics
- Better Fatigue Life
- Superior Wear Resistance
- Better Acoustics
- Corrosion Resistant
- Improved Insulating Properties
The innovative, ergonomically designed all-glass flight deck features the latest in advanced situational awareness and consolidated workflow, emphasizing intuitive, functional, safe and comfortable flight operations. The sculpted, leather-detailed carbon fiber yoke facilitates one-handed flight operations and integration with e-tablets and EFB devices. Custom avionics, including synthetic vision displays, GPS and integrated auto-pilot, are all incorporated into the Epic E1000, with vital traffic, weather, terrain and engine monitoring systems all standard, as described below:
- 3-Screen Garmin G1000 NXi Avionics Package (two 10″ GDU 1050A PFD screens; one 12″ GDU 1250A MFD screen)
- Garmin GTS 825 Traffic Avoidance System (TAS)
- Garmin Flight Stream 510
- Garmin GMA 350 Audio Panel
- Garmin GEA 71B Engine & Airframe Interface
- Garmin GCU 477 Remote RMS Control Key Pad
- Garmin GDL 69 Data Link
- Dual WAAS GPS/Comm/Nav Radios
- Dual ADAHRS
- Dual Transponders
- Synthetic Vision
- ADS-B Weather & Traffic
- ADS-B Out Compliant
- Sirius XM Weather (6 mos included)
- Genesys Aerosystems IntelliFlight 2100 Autopilot
- ESI 500 Standby Attitude Module with Backup Magnetometer
- Safe Flight Stall Protection System (Stick Shaker)
- Available Options Include: Radar, Iridium Transceiver, TCAS, TAWS, International Packages, and more.
More Than an Engine – Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67A
The PT6A engine family is the world’s most popular engine in its class and is one of Pratt & Whitney’s greatest success stories. Experience gained from the PT6A has helped spawn many of the engine families that have made Pratt & Whitney a world leader in the gas turbine engine market.
The versatility and proven performance of the PT6A makes it the engine of choice for demanding, high-cycle/high-power applications, in single- and twin-engine aircraft for missions and applications of all kinds. The PT6A is the only engine to achieve Single Engine Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) status for passenger revenue activity in North America, Australia, Europe and New Zealand.
Be more productive with your time. Ranging in power from 500 shp to over 1,900 shp, PT6A engines are available in more than 70 models, offering unsurpassed flexibility and capability for a variety of applications. The numbers speak for themselves: members of the family currently power aircraft in service with over 7,100 operators in more than 180 countries and having accumulated over 400+ million flying hours.
Customers are ready to fly when they need to with the digital solutions and information that keeps their engines working at their best. Operators of PT6A engines are supported by Pratt & Whitney-owned and designated service facilities around the world, field support representatives on six continents, a 24/7 Customer First Centre for rapid expert support, the most advanced diagnostic capabilities for this market, including the Know My PT6 app, and the largest pool of Pratt & Whitney rental and exchange engines in the industry. We are dedicated to keeping you ahead.
- Thermodynamic Power: 1825 ESHP
- Flat-Rated Mechanical Power: 1200 SHP
- Prop RPM: 1700
- Compression Ratio: 12:1
- HSI: 1750 hrs
- TBO: 3500 hrs